BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Well it seems as though I have a tickle in my throat. I woke up with it yesterday. Wednesday night at work I was calling Bingo without a microphone, so I think that might have made it worse. I have to work tomorrow, so I was off today, that was lovely. I tried to relax so I would not get more sick, I did that buy lying on the couch and watching 4 consecutive episodes of the OC.

Jon and I went out to dinner tonight, to a new place. (well new to us) its called the Mangolian Grill. You get to pick all your vegetables, meat, and sauce, and then they make you a stir fry. Just like our beloved Zyng restaurant in Montreal, but 3x the price. When we were leaving they gave us a 2 for 1 movie coupon, so that was quite nice. We shared this ginormous drink in a huge martini glass. It was green apple alcohol and 7up, quite good. The picture is from jons cell phone so its not too clear.

In 2 weeks, we are going to see Madonna in Detroit, really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

jonsol said...

cool photo!
beautiful girl!


The restaurant was good, but over priced!

Sam said...

hi love!
Restaurant sounds really good.
I agree with Jon- beautiful girl.
miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!