BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Conference

Today was a very long day. I was chosen from work with 8 others to go to our head office in Sarnia for a conference. Who knew that Sarnia was 2 hours away from Windsor. not me!
I had to be at work at 7am, it was pitch black when I got there!

The memo I got said to dress causally and comfortable. So there I am dressed in my Lululemon outfit, only to walk into a room where everybody is in 'business causal'. ooops. my bad! I still think I looked better than the lady in the baby blue suit, black shoes, and gold belt. (Jon thought it might look like this)

I actually really enjoyed the day, there was a great motivational speaker, and I got to know some people that I work with. I also learned more about the company that I work for, and how much everyone loves it. Everyone there works in long term care or retirement homes, and they all love their jobs.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Love,
Im so happy that you had a great day!!! Funny that you were wearing your lululemon....
Miss you
Love

mike in motion said...

hey jess! i bet you were the most comfortable person there! and if there was a surprise yoga party you would have been more ready than anyone!
hope yo got inspired!
moi