BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


It turns out that I may get 4 consecutive days off at the holidays. That is what my boss said to me, but I wont get excited until I see it on my schedule. I kept telling my mom that I NEED to go to Florida, because there are things there that I cannot get anywhere else! Such as my nail polish at the flea market. How can I not buy it there? I ALWAYS buy it there. Well, it turns out that life goes on when you must buy nail polish at full price in the mall. So thats what I did yesterday, I went and bought the new color I wanted, for 9.85, instead of 6 US!

I do hope that I get to go to Florida though.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Is that the color that you used when we got our manicures???
Miss you so much!

jonsol said...

Nail polish costs that much?