BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today it is hot and sunny in Windsor. I was out in a t shirt. Just finished buying jons birthday presents, now I will have fun wrapping them.
I forget to mention, that while on the way back to windsor from the toronto airport, we got lost. This was after the flight was an hour and a half late, full of turbulence. And then, to make a long story short, in between london and windsor, there are no service stations open late, and all the small town were completly dark, so of course we ran out of gaz. Luckily we have the canadian tire auto club, and they came with gaz at 1am. We got home at 2.

I thought all our car trouble was over, until sunday while i was going to work, the battery light came on once again. I thought i was going to die. Brought it once again to canadian tire, and they informed me that there was a broken wire due to installing and removing the alternators.(the first problem). so they were nice and sent me yesterday to and from work by taxi. I hope to never go to canadian tire again. I told the lady there, becky, that she is my best friend in windsor.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

...shoulda held onto the Regal?