BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

my weekend

I worked Friday until 8, there was Diners Club, where 20 residents can pay to have a special meal, and we set up nicely with table cloths and so on. Was a lot of work, especially since it was my first time. But it went well.

Saturday I went out from 11:15 until 5, and it was pouring the entire time. I went to about ten different stores, in and out of the car with my umbrella and my pants soaking wet. I did manage to get a GPS, rolling pin, and some chanukah and christmas gifts.

Today I drove to the dollarama to check out the GPS, im very happy with it. I did some scrapbooking, Ill post the pages later. Jon and I went to the new Superstore (loblaws) that opened near by, and I loved it! Much better than the one that I have been going to, which is huge. This one is very similar to loblaws at home, so I felt at home! I got everything to make sushi for jons birthday on Thursday. I hope I can do it. I am also making him a blueberry pie.

AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER MIKE TODAY!

0 comments: