BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Im going to Florida!

So the great news is that yesterday I got my work schedule for the holidays, and after arranging a few shifts I was able to get 5 days off! So im off to Florida on Christmas eve. cant wait. i dont know what I would have done if I had to stay alone in Windsor for the holidays. Jon will be going home.

Last thursday was jons birthday, I made him sushi, it was my first time, but came out quite good.Here it is all cut, my favorite is cream cheese and avocado.


Jon opening his gifts, the best was the beatles monopoly, that he didnt know existed! And I made a donation in honor of him to the michael j fox foundation.
For his birthday cake, he wanted a bluberry pie, also a first for me, and it was fabulous! Definately a keeper.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Oh lucky you - you get to go to Florida!! I'm jealous ;)

Love what you did for Jon's b-day, great ideas for gifts and the sushi looks really yummy.

famille1999 said...

Happy belated bday to Jon! :) Everything looks great! I'm sure that he enjoyed his day a lot.

I'm happy that you can make it to Florida after all! :)

jonsol said...

What a lucky guy I am!

Thank you for everything Jess!

:- )

Claude said...

You are so lucky, enjoy Florida!

And that looks like awesome sushi, happy birthday to Jon!