BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

scrapbook withdrawl

hello all
i have been here 2 weeks, and i only went to the scrapbook store once, the first day. \i didnt get a good friendly feel, so i never went back. I feel so sad not to have a store that i love, even when i wasnt working at sc, i would still go in quite often. i think i will go to back to see the store, maybe even go to a friday crop.
So far i havnt really made any friends, jon has at school. so far i havnt met anyone who has a lot in common with me. Other than my no scrapbook/no friends situation, all is good. My parents left this morning, we had a good time. it rained the whole weekend! yesterday we went to troy michigan, to a HUGE mall. very fancy, all the nice stores, nothing i can afford! haha out of the four of us, no one bought anything except jon. my mom and i were looking for outfits for my sisters engagement party, and for the holidays. not sure if im going to go to synogogue here, i will check it out.

2 comments:

Taryn Jade said...

well at least i'm not the only one with no friends :( that's so cool that your parents are able to drive over so easily!!!! i'll drive over for supper tomorrow,sound good?

Claude said...

I hope you make friends soon! You are a friendly person, should be easy enough! :)