BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm touched

I just went down to check the mail, and I got a letter from one of my clients from when I worked at the CLSC! This is a woman who has MS, and I visited with her twice a week for a few months. We did card making together. This made my day.

Other than that, I have a job interview next monday, its to do activities with seniors, perfect for me. Its a group interview, never had one like that. Besides that, NO ONE is hiring in windsor!

3 comments:

jonsol said...

It is a lovely card for a lovely person!

famille1999 said...

That was nice of her. It's always nice to get mail besides the bills. :) Good luck for your interview next week! I hope it works out. :)

Claude said...

How very nice of her!

Good luck in your interview. Never did a group interview either, so I can't help you there!