BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I posted this on the SC site

So last night, I went to a crop in my new home town of Windsor. And let me say, that it really made me miss everyone! It was like a complete repeat of my first crop at SC, walking in not knowing anyone, and sitting alone. Its so awful! The owner introduced me, and then they started calling me the 'new girl'! not in a mean way... but come on!
One lady couldnt understand why I didnt have a french accent!

After the owner who is only a few years older than me sat down, and she was very friendly. I think I impressed her with all my scrapbooking knowledge. So that was that, I dont think I will go again too soon, not to mention, their prices are through the roof!
So I just wanted to say I miss everyone.


Jon and I just went to see the Batman movie, I loved it! We were lucky to find it still playing. This afternoon we went for a long walk along the detroit river, it was really nice! Its called statue park, and there are huge statues and interesting things to look at.

My sister is having an engagement party on October 26, so jon and I are heading home! We will drive to toronto and fly from there. I look forward to seeing my family and friends, and going to scrapbook centrale!

0 comments: