BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ohhhh boy
not a good day today
i was going to the loblaws superstore, about 15 minutes away, when i noticed the battery light was on, so when i got to the parking lot, i turned the car on and off, and then it wouldnt turn on. so... what am i supposed to do? i dont know a soul in this city. so i noticed a canadian tire across the street, they gave me the number to a tow truck, and they towed it back to the canadian tire near my apartment. (let me just mention, that when we moved from quebec, our CAA expired)
so.. we needed a new alternator, whatever that is. I had no choice but to take it, I dont know any other places to start comparing prices , so there goes 500$!
Jon knew what happened, on on his way home from school, he bought me a huge bouquet of flowers! so nice!

tonight we will find out who the father of kellys child is on the new 90210, it better be dylan!

2 comments:

Claude said...

Sucks about your car, but nice about the flowers!

So, happy about Dylan? ;)

Ash said...

oh boy, that's terrible! I always panick while thinking about precisely that kind of situation, but sounds like you handled it like a pro. How nice that you have such a great, thoughtful bf who made everything all better in the end.

So how's the scrapbooking going?