BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 8, 2008

Apartment pictures!

some of our 31 boxes

Big Leons truck with our bedroom set and couch



Our bed, it doesnt look it, but it is so BIG. I have trouble gettin on and off. There is supposed to be another tall armoire on the the left, but it didnt fit! People at Leons didnt measure correctly.
SO we put it here...

My messy scraproom. The desk is really much bigger than it looks, and it took me 5 hours to put it together! I thought I would die knowing Jon had the same one. But we did it together and it only took 2 hours.




Our living room. we were looking everywhere for that big frame, and just found it yesterday. I think we need a bigger tv, it looks quite tiny there.


If you look closely, you will see my 90210 and OC dvds, they look lovely all lined up.



Not sure what to put here, big open hallway. ( the apartment really isnt this dark, I am just not a good photo taker!)



The kitchen


I loved decorating the bathroom, this picture is not great, but its pretty! All matching.

6 comments:

famille1999 said...

It all look cozy! I like the colors that you chose for your bedroom and bathroom. =D Thanks for sharing Jess.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jonsol said...

Beautiful apartment

Taryn Jade said...

I love your dvd's all lined up! The apartment is beautiful, im coming over for supper!

Ash said...

OOh love the pics, it looks really nice! Someone has a nice collection of DVDs/TV series ;)

Claude said...

Wow, you bedroom is gorgeous and I love the colours in your bathroom!