BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Its been a while! Lots of pictures

Hi All
Its been a few weeks since ive written. Since then, I have gone home to Montreal. I had a great time. First I had Jon's graduation from his McGill Masters. He looked soo handsome! Then we went out to dinner, his family and mine. The next day I went out to dinner with my sister and brother, we hadnt done that in a while. Sunday morning was my sisters bridal shower, it was really nice! We had about 40 people come, it was in our house. My sister was very happy, and she got the most amazing gifts. Bowls were very popular!

NO matter what , I dont think I will ever get over the Windsor airport. There is only one plane, so one flight at a time, the plane seats about 40 passengers, and yet there are 6 employees working the security, crazy.
Work is going well, Im still liking it a lot. These past few weeks since jon is done school is wonderful, what a change! I dont even remember what it was like. He is looking for a summer job now. He is doing 2 law related volunteer jobs also. Im very proud of him.
:) Here is sam and I with our new tshirt, maid of honor and Bride.

Bride, grandmother of the bride, and sister of the bride
Toilet paper bride...
My friends! Who I dont get to see often!
And lastly, the bride cake that I made, it was a big hit!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, as always. The pics are great. Can't wait to see you.
XOX XOX

famille1999 said...

Great to hear from you Jess! I'm glad that you had a great time while in Mtl. It will be such a nice change of pace for Jon and yourself to have more time together. Great cake indeed! Take care! =)

JulieS said...

Hi Jess! Got your comment on my blog and was so happy to hear from you. I've added you to my very short list of buddies. :)
That cake is unreal! So glad you had a great party for your sister.

JulieS said...

Oh and to answer your question, this blogging business is very new for me, just since the end of May. :)

rocklady said...

hi jessica, glad to have found your blog and have added you to my blogs that i visit, hope you don't mind. glad you had fun back here and saw that you trecked down to see miss britney spears, glad you enjoyed that too!

jonsol said...

Thanks, I'm proud of you too!
Everyone should see Jess at work, quite commendable!

Love the new layout!