BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

crazy 90 year olds!

NO, not my residents, this time its my grandparents. They decided to walk to the mall today from their apartment! grandma is almost 90, and grandpa is 93. He has a walker, and I dont even like when he walks from the kitchen to his bedroom! But all of a sudden, they decided to go to the mall. For me it would be about a 7 minute walk, so thats a pretty long distance! They bought a 12 inch subway, and each had a 1/4 for lunch, and then dinner. I guess I should be happy that if he can do this, then I can stop worrying he wont make it to my sisters wedding in August!

Sunday Jon and I walked to the detroit river, theres a really long walking path, and many park benches. We are looking for lawn chairs so we can take the sun there.

Im starting to get excited for my birthday, on the 27, we are going on a dinner and dancing cruise on the river, the boat is called the detroit princess. And also my parents and sister are coming 2 weeks from Thursday, Although my mom wont come if I dont clean my oven. Oh well!

Heres Grandpa!


he likes to do this!

4 comments:

rocklady said...

good on grandma and grandpa! :)

JulieS said...

They're so cute! I love that they still have such an adventurous spirit. Sounds like you're making the most of your new city, really getting out there and finding nice spots.

Ruth said...

Hi Jess,
I spied you On Julie and patti's blogs :)
Glad you seem to be settleing into your new life. Glad you found somewhere new to discover,thats the good thing about moving somewhere new.
Your Grandparents are great,good for them !

Claude said...

Hee hee, he's so cute!