BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 6, 2008

Some Recent Pictures

Today I took my graduation pictures. 25$ for my hair, 15$ for manicure, 8$ for parking downtown, and 28.50$ just to sit for the photos. And after all that, I decided I hated how I looked. The photographer showed me on the camera, and I didnt like them. I did cut my hair short, and had it curled/wavy/straight/bangs and it doesnt look like me! Why would I want my grad pics to not look like me? Oh well, I hope one will come out nice.

Here are some recent pictures, that I am happy with!
Here I am at SC, hard at work!

Here's one from my sisters birthday this week, my 92 year old grandpa is having a shot of scotch.



And here is a pic of me on mothers day with straight hair

1 comments:

Ash said...

Your grandpa is so cute!

I'm sure one of your grad photos will be nice. I'm sure you looked really good and you're just being harsh on yourself. I wanna see some!

Hope you don't have to work on this beautiful day.