BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Since I will be moving out, I get to buy all sorts of fun house hold items. (even though I should save my money for the essentials!)
So I went to my favorite kitchen store Ares, and bought these beautiful napkin rings! Of course that means that I need nice napkins, and need to invite over 8 people! (I don't know one person in Windsor)
and then I tried to take one of those really cool closeups like my scrapbooking friends know how to do, and this is what I came up with!Not quite the look I was going for, oh well.
I also went into the store Benix, and bought a glass chess set for 10$, I think on sale from 30. Jon and I like to play, so of course we NEEDED it.

3 comments:

jonsol said...

Lovely napkin rings, I look forward to making a mess and then taking my fancy napkin out of it's ring and cleaning up my mess!

I honestly had no idea what they were when you first show me the pic.

famille1999 said...

Cute napkin rings Jess! Who needs the essentials when you have those cute fruits on the table anyway! LOL Shopping for funky accessories is always more fun than shopping for regular stuff! :)

Ash said...

They are cute! Lucky you getting to shop for items for your new place.