BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 20, 2008

my trip

Starting to pack for Calgary/Banff.
Here is the itinerary:

Arrive Tuesday in Calgary
Drive to Banff, stay there tuesday and wednesday night
Thursday drive back to Calgary, stay in my cousins hotel for free.
Wake up Friday and sing happy birthday to myself. Bring our rented car back to airport.
Get in new rental with my newly arrived parents.
Check in at fancy hotel where the wedding is.
See my brother who will be arriving from Nicaragua! and Start the wedding festivities.

Friday dinner, Saturday dinner, Sunday wedding, Monday Brunch. Return home Tuesday.
Did I mention the best part? My dress fits!!!!! I just hope I dont put back the weight in the next week. I went all over town looking for gold shoes, finally found a pair.
Here is the very cool hotel we picked in Banff, it has a huge hot tub made to look like a cave.
http://www.bestofbanff.com/fox/

4 comments:

famille1999 said...

Cool! I'm so happy that your dress fits you. :) Happy an happy and safe trip Jess!

jonsol said...

See you in the air

Claude said...

That is one cool hot tub!!!

Ash said...

Sounds like a great trip you have lined up! It's fun that you'll get to celebrate your birthday there.