BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Greetings from Banff!

We made it!
Almost missed the flight because we were strolling along. Got our car, its basically like a go cart! hahaha Jons kneese are at the steering wheel!
We rented a GPS with it, I almost threw it out the window, but then we got it to work properly.
We drove 1.5 hours to Banff, and its beautiful. Everywhere you look there are hige mountains. We went horseback riding, and we even went through water, was really fun. But then I couldnt walk! I was in so much pain, my knees were locked in place. weird.
Tomorrow we plan on canoeing in lake louise, going up in the gondola, and to hot springs.

:)

2 comments:

Ash said...

Ooooh sounds amazing!! I'm so jealous :)

Hope you're taking lots of photos missy.

jonsol said...

It sounds like we are having a great time!!

It's a good thing I brought my laptop so you can update all your fans.