BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

in the past few days...

I graduated yesterday! yahoo! Ceremony was a bit long, but I didnt trip walking across the stage!
Started my new job at the CLSC, its ok, but Im still 'new'.
Last week had my graduation party! it was great! I wore my party dress, and loved it! My friend Miss Mel came to take pictures, and I cant wait to see them. There was so much food! And leftovers, and then the next day I started a diet.
I got great gifts! A Concordia sweatshirt from Jon, lots of cooking/baking stuff, and DIAMOND earrings that I chose, from my parents, grandparents, and me!
I bought a new white top at Winners on Sunday, and I thought it was perfect to wear to the ceremony. Even though my mom said I should wear a dress. And most people did wear dresses, but I like to be different! I love this picture:

1 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

I think that white shirt looked perfect with the robe!

And Yum - look at all that food!