BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

one more week

One more week and I get to go home!
Looking forward to it!
The other day at work, it was my evening program, and we were watching the Golden Girls. I saw that one of the residents who does not talk, had dropped her teeth. So of course I had to pick them up, so I did so with a paper towel, and put them back on her tray table on the wheelchair. Well a few minutes later, I notice that she has placed them on the tray table of the person sitting next to her, also someone who doesnt talk! So now Im wondering , whos teeth are they!!! So I had to inspect everyone around them, to see who was not wearing top dentures!
On a more pleasant note, My friend/cousin Erin was here this past weekend, we had a great time! Went to the states shopping, and she found a dress for my sisters wedding.
I also went shopping to RW, one of my favorite stores, and they were having a huge sale. They had mens capris on sale, and I asked myself, is Jon a man who can wear capris? I did not know. Well I bought them, and it turns out, he is a man who can wear capris, and they look soooo good on him!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh lucky you jess, good sales and a man who wears capris, i've been trying to persuade dh to wear them for forever with no success! ;)

Claude said...

OMG, that teeth story is hilarious!