BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

im so mad!!!!

AHHHh I hate when these things happen. My friend Erin was supposed to come visit this weekend. She was going to take the train from Montreal to Windsor, well all of a sudden Via Rail is going on strike! I cant believe it! And all trains are canceled. I hate when I get so excited, and then things dont work out. Not fair! And, the city of Windsor is still on strike, almost 4 months!

Thanks for the comments about the printer ink, after reading others also, I decided not to do it! People say they can leak and ruin the printer. So I guess I wont take the chance, even though it is sooo cheap!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i heard about that strike on the news tonight, grrrr, how can they do that to the population at large during the height of the vacation period, i'm with you jessica, it makes me mad too!