BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

here I am

Well it has been awhile. Ive been quite busy, watching tv and all. I started watching my Friends dvds again, love them!
I am going to post pictures of my visit with the family soon.
I cant believe that i will be going home in 3 weeks from tonight, and sams wedding is 3 weeks from sunday! where did the time go? Ive been going to the dressmaker here, and my dress will be all fixed for tomorrow. The dressmaker is 78, and she lives alone. she is very lonely. One of her cats died this week, she is devistated, and thinks the super killed him, something like that! oy. poor lady.

here is my masterpiece, the birthday cake I made for me, featuring Mimi Price Hutkins.
Her middle name is price for 2 reasons. Many years ago our neighbors in the country had a dog named Mimi, and their last name was Price. (by the way, that was the only dog I ever liked.) the second reason is because she is a Fisher Price doll! I only added the price on recently.

1 comments:

jonsol said...

Which Friend's dvds?


beautiful cake