BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am going home tomorrow night, going to be a long day. I have to carry my dress through the airport, on a 2 hour stop in Toronto. i will only get to montreal at 1145pm.
Other then that I am in the middle of a cold, why now? I hope it is gone tomorrow.
The other news is that jons mom has been in the hospital the whole week, we are hoping she is on the way to recovery.
And more bad news... the girl I was replacing on maternity leave is coming back early! I was hired to replace her in a full time position for approximately one year, well she has decided to come back september 1, instead of october 20. So I will be going down to part time now. And I will not be with my same residents, I will still get to see them at big activities, but I will have to focus on another unit. I am not happy about that. oh well.
In good news, my sister is getting married on Sunday!!

4 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

maybe they will realize how much they need you and give you more hours?

Claude said...

Oh Jess, I'm so sorry about your job! I hope it works out for the best!

Unknown said...

poor you jessica, but you will be great with whoever you have to take care of! :)

famille1999 said...

I'm sorry that you are losing your full time position early. :( Like Patti says, you'll be great with whoever you have to take care of and those resident will be happy to have you for themselves. :)