BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

some pictures

Just got home from work tonight, it was very busy, we had pubnite, and only 2 of us working, and no volunteers. We had to run around the whole building inviting everyone, and pushing wheelchairs. Then we had to serve drinks, and I had to remember: who had alcohol, whos not allowed, whos on thickened fluid, who had a snack, whos on a pureed diet and cant have a snack.....
We were supposed to have entertainment, and they didnt show, so people were mad. Anyways....

I went to get a haircut today, I decided to get it straightened, havnt done that in a year or so. I didnt think the residents would recognize me!
When I went home in February, we went up north, here is my sledding in the backyard.
Here is my whole family and Jon and Marvin snowshoeing.
Here is the cutest 93 year old in the world, and my best friend.This is a page I made from my sisters engagement party. The title is of course my soap opera, that Im ashamed to say I have been watching for 10 years.

2 comments:

mommy said...

Sounds like you worked hard. Nice hair, Jess. This is a test run to see if I know how to leave a comment!

Unknown said...

As asked, here is a comment.