BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

hello!

Very busy weekend, got a lot done, but no time to do just nothing.
Yesterday I went on an 11 hour adventure by myself to Michigan. i went to 2 huge malls, and enjoyed myself. I bought really nice Juicy shoes! But I did not find a dress for my sisters wedding, which was the plan. oh well. Also, for the first time, I had to pay duty at the border! 46$!

This morning I went to HMV to pick up my pre order of the special edition 3 disc TWILIGHT! I couldnt believe it, only HMV in Canada has this. Its the first time that Canada has something like this and the states dont. My friend taryn in florida is quite upset. This did not stop us from talking about it though! So I spent many hours watching all the special features, and then Jon came home from the library, we ate dinner, did laundry, and now its 10 already!

1 comments:

Claude said...

I'm gonna get Twilight too!