BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2009

hello
work is very busy , I have 3 new residents, so theres a lot to do.
jons parents just came back from a cruise, so now im wanting to go on one again! or any vacation for that matter.
I am praying that I dont get sick this week, except that I always get sick at the time change. But my fingers are crossed. I think that since I was so sick before, that theres no way I can get sick now.
here is a pic of when my brother came to visit, we went mini putting.
Heres me valentine morning, jon got me a dozen red roses! in a really nice box.


This is what i like to call 'cactus city', I thought that all the cactuses together looked like a city with buildings.

2 comments:

Ash said...

That picture of the cactuses (cacti?? not sure!) looks super cool!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to not get sick too...

mommy said...

Great pictures. Pick up your clothes!!!