BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

im happy

I am very proud of myself, because today I did 45 minutes of cardio at the gym. I get bored easily so I did 15 on the eliptical, 15 on the bike, and 15 on the treadmill.
On my way home I stopped at Price Chopper to get lettuce, and I saw that strawberries were on sale for 1.59 a box. That made me happy.

Im upset because I dont scrapbook anymore, i dont know why, I never feel like it. So today I plan on sitting down and doing it!

2 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

I didn't scrap any LO's for 2 months (all Jan & Feb).

Believe me - it will come back. :)

Ash said...

I haven't scrapped in a long time either, no desire to do so paper-wise, although I have played aroudn with a few digi pages. I'm sure it's just a phase!