BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2008

Really sad news

Today I got the call that Jons grandfather has a cerebral hemorrhage and it is not good. So today was jons first day back at school after the 3 week strike, and when he walked in I had to tell him. It was not fun. They are very close just like me and my grandparents.
So we don't know what to do, if we should come first thing in the morning, or wait. Not to mention that I have my first day at my new job on Wednesday. Oh boy. This sucks, thats all there is to say.

By the way, jons grandpa, who he calls zeida, is really cool! Hes 87 and still wears jeans!

And to think, all day I was thinking I was going to come blog about having to bring the car in again today to Canadian tire!

2 comments:

famille1999 said...

Oh, I'm sorry for Jon and his family and for you too. :( I hope that you find a way to organize all this. Bon courage.

Ash said...

Oh Jessica, I am so sorry to read this :( My thoughts are with you guys. I hope you get home safely and are able to spend some quality time together.