BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New cake

Here is the cake from last nights class. It was hard, we learned the wilton rose, and I think it will take years of practice to get it. I have one class left next week. I dont think I will take level 2 yet because there is so much preparation! For every class you need a two level cake and 3 batches of icing! We also learned the shell border, thats the pink around the bottom.
I finished my first week at work, 5 days straight! Im starting to learn a lot of names of the residents, but theres so many! Yesterday we had scrapbooking on the schedule, and theres a volunteer to come in and do it. Well, it was a creative memories consultant, and I told her Im a scrapbooker, she said I will be so impressed! Well let me tell, i was not impressed! in the least!!!!
She cropped every picture into a circle. Used only white background paper, with a thin border sticker. Not my style at all!

Tomorrow I go home! yay!
Driving 4 hours to Toronto and then flying to Montreal.

1 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Lovey,
That cake is amazing! Post #2 for me-Are you shocked?
Cant wait to see you!
Love,
Love