BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

2 pictures

This is the plane at the Windsor airport. The airport is the smallest airport I have ever seen. There is no separate place for arrivals or departures, and only one gate. One person at one desk, and one security line to take you to the one waiting area. The plane had 9 rows.


This is the first cake I made in my cake decorating class. its not perfect, you will see the creases in the white icing part, but im still happy with it. The rainbow was traced on wax paper in piping gel, and then transferred onto the cake, and then you use the piping gel as your outline. I put Jons name on to cheer him up! I bought 2 cool things, a trim n turn cake plate, it turns while you ice it to make it easier. And then I bought a cake dome, that makes it easy to carry the cake. Right now its sitting on the base. Next week we are learning the wilton rose.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Love,
Could you believe it? My first comment! I love your cake- so professional.
I miss you too much!!
Love Love

famille1999 said...

That's small alright! I hope that you had a good flight back and forth! :)

Awesome looking cake Jess!! Can't wait to see what you do during next class. Don't forget to take a pic ok? :)