BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Montreal, Cake, and Coach

After my last post erased, I will probably put this in point form!
Here it goes. So up above is my family at my sisters engagement party. My future BIL is to my right. The party was very nice. And they got beautiful gifts.

Here is me and my last cake decorating class.

Here are some of my supplies
And here is the final cake, with the Wilton rose. I didnt quite master it, but its not bad!


Today on my way home from work, i went to the new coach outlet! yes thats right, a canadian coach outlet 10 minutes from my house! I bought 2 things, a weekly planner, which I really really wanted, and a white summer purse, majorly on sale! Today was a good day.
Tomorrow is halloween, and I will dress as Minnie Mouse at work.

4 comments:

mike in motion said...

jess...that cake is awesome! I cant wait to see you as mini mouse!

Hugs
mike

PS Your future BIL is on your left unless sam is marrying dad! (to anyone reading this that is not the case so dont worry!)

Jessica said...

hahaha I knew someone would point that out. I meant if you are looking at the picture!

JJ Sobey said...

I knew what you meant, LOL!

Love that apron with the fur trim - so cute! You're doing great with those cakes, too!

Ash said...

OOOH love the cake skills, good for you for taking a new class!!

So annoying when a blog post gets deleted, it's happened to me too.