BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Typical afternoon with two 90 year olds

Oh boy.
Since my grandfather stopped driving, they need us to take them out as much as possible.
Today mom and I decided to take them to lunch, I think we almost killed them!
We thought it would be nice to go somewhere different, so we went to Arahova on Queen Mary. They have a nice breakfast there.
So we arrive, find parallel parking right in front. Except...between the road and the sidewalk is a mountain of snow. Imagine a 92 year old man with a walker trying to get through this! Not fun!
SO we sit down to eat, service was very slow. During the one hour meal, my grandfather had to dizzy spells where he blacks out, and my grandmother had a choking fit.
My mom thought it would be a good idea to move the car to the corner where there was snow. So I take the two of them outside, walker and all, and go to the corner. Of course, there is a foot deep puddle, and they had to walk over another snowbank!!!

1 comments:

jonsol said...

I'm sorry you had such a hard time :(



Didn't your dad say Arahova isn't good