BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Avocado Avocado

Tonight since we are snowed in, mom and I were alone for dinner.
We had bagels, cream cheese and lox, and I had the genius idea to add avocado to it, just like in the sushi rolls. Was delicious!
My brother loves avocado, too bad he does not eat cream cheese or lox. :)

Today at work everything was 50% off because of the big move, it was a zoo! My feet hurt so much by 5 oclock. Then in took me 20 minutes to clean my car, every time I finished one section, I had to redo it! Driving home I couldnt see more than 4 feet in front of me.

My dad was supposed to come home from florida friday night, he has been stuck in Ohio ever since. He is currently living in the airport, he has a cot. All flights are canceled.

1 comments:

Ash said...

I hope your dad made it home okay!

Are you helping to organize the new store? The sneak peaks look amazing, I can't wait to go (maybe this weekend).

I love avocado!