BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

moving day

SC is in the process of moving, and boy is it a job!
Tomorrow will be a long day, as we plan to open on Friday. We got new shelving for the paper, each plastic shelf has to be unwrapped and hooked on to the wall. (we have thousands of paper)
Things are still in boxes, but so far we still have lots of room for new stuff. Everyday now we will get new products....
I cant wait to see them! Im glad im working all these extra hours, $$$

My beautiful car was on empty today, it cost me 61.88$ to fill up! How crazy is that. My dad drove it to the gas station, I wanted him to make sure it isn't going to blow up, its been driving very bouncy lately. He says its as good as new! I love my Buick Regal 1992, given to me by the best grandpa in the world!

1 comments:

mike in motion said...

Hey Jester! That car will live forever! Don´t forget not to lift with your back in the move!

mike