BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No more internship!

All done! no more internship! Today there was a going away party for me. So nice! There sandwiches and vegetbales and dip, and a cake. I even got a few gifts and everyone signed a card. Jon left work and came for a bit, and now my mom is furious that she didn't come. I told her I didn't think it was so important that she take off work.
As for some bad news, I went to Costco to pick up my underwater cameras, and one of them didnt come out! Im so mad! Its the one that I bought there, that was 3 times the price of my walmart one. For some reason the pictures are all grey. On the other one, there are only a few good ones. No one will believe that I saw a gigantic turtle!

3 comments:

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash said...

I love that photo of you and your brother underwater, it's so cool!!

(I deleted my other post cuz I had written it was you and Jon, but then realized, duh, you went on vacation with your bro).

Congrats on finishing your intership!

mike in motion said...

Boy do I look good underwater!!
Hi Jess! Had a blast with you! Now i am campnig on a beach in Tulum, i can see the ruins from there! After one night my tent is full of sand!

Mike