BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

I had the best Valentine. Jon and went out to dinner to LaPerle, it was decorated so nicely with heart shaped balloons. Each couple got a rose. I was so happy because Jon made the reservation on his own. He says in the 4 years we have been together, he has never made a reservation.

During dinner, he told me what the special surprise was. He had arranged for a private dance lesson. I was shocked, it was a very nice surprise. We were actually pretty good. Jon led, and I was not very good at following. I was so happy that he planned all this on his own.
(we are still sad about pongo)

Tomorrow Love and Marvin are leaving to Florida, and on Sunday on a cruise. The same ship that Jon and I went on. Im jealous, I want to go again!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful with Jon. He's certainly a keeper that one!

jonsol said...

you now know how to ramba and merenger!