BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ew Snow

There is a blizzard going on today. I wish I could be in Florida with Taryn!
Mike left today for 7 months, I hope his plane took off alright. I have one paper to write for Friday, and then I'm on vacation! (not so much a vacation, because I'm having surgery, but no school!)
Sad news: Jon's fish Pongo died. We are both very sad, so are Mimi and Frog. Pongo was three and a half, and lived at Hallas for three summers. We will miss him.

Tonight is Valentine's Day, and I cant wait to see what Jon planned!!!!!!

p.s. jon just came over with a huge bouquet of flowers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Blizzard???? This was certainly no blizzard. I'm embaressed to be a Montrealer. Everyone overreacted. I had plans to go skiing, and my parents made me cancel them cause of the so-called "blizzard". Bring on more snow!!!

jonsol said...

nice tribute to pongo!!
thank you :)