BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Stressed!

I have so much to do, and so little time!
I have stuff due in all my classes, camp meetings, work, valentines day, and my surgery around the corner!
Jon is the best, he is going to help me with my essay on the health care system in Canada! (Ah!)
I wonder what we are doing for Valentines day, I don't care because I am so excited to go to Disney with him! (only 5 more months haha)
On top of all this, my brother is moving to Edmonton for 7 months, to be a forest ranger.
Thats all for now, got to go work and dream of Prison Break.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be stressed...cause there's only 139 days left 'till HPC!!! Hmm...perhaps that's more reason than anything to be stressed!!!

jonsol said...

and how many days to the end of camp jesse, 137 + 38 days .

Don't worry too much! The more work you have the more you can get things done.



DISNEYYYYY!!