BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 3, 2007

OC

Ok, so only 3 more episodes. I can't beleive this. I remember when it first started, I was still up north. I watched the first minute of the premier and almost closed the tv. And then the opening credits and song came on, and I thought, finally, a 90210 replacement. (not the same, but at least something).

So I was one of the only people I know, who watched from the beginning, and fell in love. The first season, was one of the most fantastic TV I ever saw. When Marissa died last year, I was in shock, and couldn't beleive it. Marissa and Ryan were my new Dylan and Kelly.

This season, I have to admit, there were some pretty bad episodes. I love the small things that they throw in that only avid watchers understand. Like when Frank said about Julie: were just from the same world. I loved that, it was like in season one from the Model Home episode, Ryan says to Marissa: you and me , were from different worlds.
Also loved this past episode when Summer in the flashback was singing Spice Girls!

All I can say is, I hope the Finale is GREAT!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Alias" ended its last season the same way, with sayings and situations and little things from early seasons that only hardcore fans would get.

Sophie said...

I'm no die-hard fan of The OC. I did watch it and enjoy it til they killed Marissa. Didn't get into it since then. Maybe another good show will come along. ;)

jonsol said...

Nice to know you have a blog!!

I heard the finale of the oc will be very suprising!

Claude said...

I watched from the beginning! I actually wasn't a big Marissa fan, so I wasn't crushed or anything when she died (don't hurt me, Jess!)

Anyway, I am 3 episodes behind, I tape them and I haven't had time to watch yet... Too bad it's ending, I really liked it!