BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

work today

hi all
oh forgot to mention, that someone approached me by email that they have a website about flying stories, and they wanted to publish my story! how cool! so check it out,
http://flightsfromhell.com/ go to the bottom right, or under guest blogs. im famous!

today at work we had an outing to walmart. so I was in charge of my favorite resident, and we walked around the store leisurely. (all she wanted was a blue pen). It was funny, because I thats exactly what I did with my grandparents, take them to Walmart shopping. SO I cant believe I get paid for this. Then we had a nice long lunch and the mcdonalds there. All of a sudden a stranger comes up to me and says: you are such a nice person, you are in the right profession. I was so taken aback, I guess she heard me talking with my resident and being nice. so that made me feel good!

today I joined the gym! yes its true, its called good life fitness, its right near my apartment, this location is just women, and they have a lot of classes, and its really cheap! (not to mention, for an extra dollar a week, there is unlimited tanning, but I know its sooo bad for you. but also so tempting!)

at walmart, they had the 3 and 4 twilight books 30%, so I bought them and cancelled my amazon order that had not shipped yet! cant wait to start tonight! I hope I dont read all through the night and have to miss work.

1 comments:

Ash said...

That's so funny/weird (but cool!) about the guy asking to publish your story!

It really does sound like you are in the right profession!

Oh and congrats on joining the gym, and I hear you about wanting to do bronzage even though it's so bad for you.