BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

So not only did I join the gym, but I splurged, and I mean splurged, on a personal trainer. I signed up for 3 sessions a week for 4 months. Yesterday was my first time, the trainer is so nice, I really liked it, even though she almost killed me. I had 2 expressions: I cant do anymore! and Its hurts so much! Now I am in excruciating pain from my shoulders to my fingers, but I look forward to going back tomorrow.
Today i went on an outing at work, to tim hortons, one of the residents fell ill, it was kind of scary, and we called an ambulance. Not to mention that I had to stand out in the cold loading and unloading the bus. Lucky for me, my friend called the bingo in the afternoon so I got a little break.
As jon would say: so you went to tim hortons, and then played bingo, when did you go to work?

3 comments:

Claude said...

Ooh, good luck with the personal trainer, sounds like fun (although painful!)

jonsol said...

Proud of you!

Ash said...

That's great Jessica, keep up the hard work, it's so worth it even if your body will hate you for a while (it will love you in the end)!