BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good stuff and bad stuff

Ill start with the good.
My sister came to visit this past weekend, we had a fab time! She was supposed to come in friday night at midnight, and we were both so looking forward to it. She was flying MOntreal-toronto-windsor. Her plane left montreal late and she ended up missing the connection to windsor. I thought I was going to kill someone! We were both so mad, at least they put her up in a hotel, and she got in the next morning at 10. I took her to see my work, she was very impressed, and I showed her around windsor, she also came to the gym with me. We also went to michigan for the day shopping, and had dinner at PF Changs. I was sad to see her go, but ill be home 3 weeks from tomorrow. She also officially asked me to be her maid of honor, she made me a beautiful collage frame, ill post the pic later.

As for the bad news, the one and only scrapbook store here has closed! I cant beleive it! Now I have nothing. I really hope when I come home that some new products will be there, the last 2 times were all chirstmas stuff.

And as for me, still going to my trainer. I dont see any differences though!

2 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

3 weeks? You should be just in time for the early CHA goodies. :)

You need to come crop with us!

Claude said...

Keep up with the trainer Jess, you'll see a difference soon, I'm sure!