BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Today was a good day. Jon and I spent the whole afternoon together out shopping. We went to buy him an outfit for the party. He looks sooo good! I cant wait to see him in it again. I also found a very tacky gold sparkly hairband that I will wear!
After we went to one of my favorite places.... Costco! We found 2 things there that we registered for, for much cheaper. Unbelievable. The first, was a crock pot slow cooker, it came with an extra tiny one as well, all for 50$. The one we registered for was smaller, and 30$ more. crazy. (We didnt buy it though.) Then we saw an espresso machine also a fancier model for cheaper.
The best thing I saw was a nice fancy Scrabble game, in the deluxe black box, 50$, so if anyone is reading this... we really want it!

1 comments:

rocklady said...

costco is just so much cheaper than anywhere else, i love it too jessica! :) and the meat, the best in town!