BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I did it, I went wedding dress shopping!
Just my mom and I, my sister had to work. I tried on only four dresses, because I am very picky. I know exactly what I dont want. I really like one, that I think might be it. It was very different, which is what I was going for. I am still going to look a few other stores, because I can not be certain that this is the nicest one! Although im sure it is.
Saw my grandparents yesterday, some changes there. My grandpa was in his robe, he is too lazy or weak to get dressed. So he did not come for dinner. Tomorrow I am taking them for lunch, I think the morning is better for him. I am not expecting him to be able to come to the party on Sunday. I think it is just too much for him. Hopefully we will have fun tomorrow!

2 comments:

jonsol said...

love you!
I'm glad you might have found a dress.

rocklady said...

i think i bought the first dress i tried on since it was THE one! make sure your's is too jess! :)