BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

today is sunday

SO nice to wake up and not have to go to work, and not have to go tomorrow! What a pleasure.
I just worked 6 days in a row so I can have my 4 days off next week. I go home thursday night. really looking forward to it, even though my mom reminds me there is a lot of work to be done for the shower on sunday. If anyone has some game ideas, please let me know.
Things have been quite different here with jon being finished school. H makes the bed everyday, and yesterday he even vacuumed the couch! We did have an incident with him watering a plant, but thats been taken care of. Today my house husband has just gone out to walmart and loblaws. He will call me to let me know the price of chickens. I am happy to stay home.

:)