BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sam's shower invitation.
Looks even better in real life. Im really happy with the way it came out.
I think this is the best picture ever.
Shopping in Ohio, I cam across this display, I have ALWAYS wanted one of these!

Jon in the hotel, Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio
Miss Britney Spears

We are back from Ohio, it was great! about a 4 hour drive, the concert was really good, and the hotel was nice. The next day we went to a big shopping area, it was all outside, very nice with fountains. We had lunch at the cheesecake factory, so good!
When we arrived home, we saw that our freezer door was left open!! and everything defrosted! A bag of chicken had fallen off the shelf and knocked the door open, so it was hanging out, with chicken juice all over the floor. not fun.

Jon came to work with me the other night, he helped out at my evening program, all the residents loved him!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Im so happy to have the most beautiful shower invitations!!! My sister is so talented.

Unknown said...

The invitations turned out beautifully- so happy you got everything. Great photo of you and your Grandpa, and a Ktichen -Aid is a MUST. I have one, and it's amazing.

Claude said...

Very nice invitation!

I saw that stamp the other day at SC and I told JJ: "if I was getting married right now, I'd use this stamp for my invitation!"