BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weekend in Montreal was great! Hugging my grandparents was the best part, and worth every penny of the trip! I hugged my grandpa so hard I thought I would snap him. (he appeared to have lost about 20 pounds since I saw him last).
I went up north, and it was my dads 60th, lots of fun. We went snowshoeing and sledding. pictures to come. I also got to see my friend taryn from florida who also happened to be up north that weekend. Sunday was grandpas 93rd birthday, we had dinner at home, and grandpa had no interest in his cake because he was preoccupied with my cousin marias very adorable kids!
I was very sad to have to leave. Of course my plane was late and almost missed my connecting flight, but I made it home ok. (almost broke my back carrying my suitcase up the stairs)

So back in windsor, the outbreak seems to be under control, we are down to less than 5 people with it. thank god.

Tuesday I went to see Shopaholic by myself, it was lovely. I liked the movie, but they changed it so much from the book, im not sure why.
I saw the strangest thing at the mall, people are so weird. In the middle of the mall, there is a tiny kiosk that waxes peoples eyebrows!???? In total public! who would want to do that?

Im such an idiot, today I went after work to costco, I get to the parking lot, get the best spot ever, and realize my costco card is in my other purse. ooops. thank god I didnt find that out at the check out with a full cart.

I also went today to a dress store. I walk in, and the owner is the only person there. I go right to her and say: I need a long black formal dress because im the maid of honor in my sisters wedding. Her reply: the long dresses are to your left. Is it me, or should she have gotten off her ass and helped me!!! Youd think as the owner of a small boutique, she would want to try to make a sale. Well I lost out in the end, because I didnt see anything I liked. Nothing special.

Jon comes back tomorrow! I pick him up at the train at 415.

0 comments: