BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

My valentines, started off good and then......

Oh boy!
So Valentines started off very nice. When I woke up, Jon gave me a dozen beautiful red roses, they came in a very nice white box with a red bow. We went for dinner in Detroit, and then to the Detroit Symphony orchestra to see a Beatles show. towards the end of the show, I started getting stomach pains. I had been getting them on and off throughout the week. When we got home, I started getting sick, I wont go into details. Jon took me to the emergency room at 3am. We had to look up the directions! They took me rather quickly, and I had my own space with a curtain around me, they brought jon a chair. They put me on morphine and something to relax me because I was quite nervous. They thought it might be my gall bladder. I had a ultra sound Sunday morning, and then no one would tell us the results, we had to wait so long. Finally they said it was Gastro Intestinal Infections, and they said I can go home. Part of me wanted it to be something more, because Ive been having stomach aches for years.
Anyways, Im not perfect, but feeling a lot better. I called in sick to work today, and they told me theres an outbreak there! well that explains in. In my area that I look after, 15 people have it!!! I feel so bad for them. They told me I have to stay home tomorrow also. The good news is, Thursday night I go home to Montreal!

0 comments: