BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

hello

Hello there
this is a page I made today, about my beloved Clarabelle, who is no longer with me.
Last night while Jon was studying, I went to a movie by myself, I have never done that before. But I enjoyed it. I went to see Role Models, a stupid funny comedy, well it turns out, it was hilarious! I loved it, kept laughing out loud. Yesterday I cleaned chickens, and today I did 3 loads of laundry. I am turning into quite the housewife. Jon has only 2 more exams, and hes done on Wednesday. Here is a cookie card I had made for him at mrs. fields. (does anyone know why I chose pink and green?)

I just made an excellent supper, and we even ate at the kitchen table! We had a very good salad, one of my favorites. (couldnt have it up to this point because I never remembered to buy sesame oil), then we had chicken with italian dressing and corn flake crumbs, and then green beans almondine. Friday night I went to my staff christmas party, it was at a restaurant/hall. I suppose there are no vegetarians in Windsor, because it was buffet and everything had meat or meat sauce. Quite interesting. Tomorrow at work is my residents christmas party, santa will be visiting. I have now helped out at 4 other exact same parties, so hopefully I can pull it off. Florida in ten days!

1 comments:

Claude said...

omg, a cookie card, how clever!