BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 8, 2008

day off

ventured out on my own today across the border.
I have been having scrapbook withdrawal, and found out yesterday that in Michigan there is an Archivers store, which is a chain of scrapbooking stores. I believe its the only one of its kind, its not like michaels, its just scrapbooking. So I checked it out today, and it was beautiful. They had many of the new products, although I have most of it from when I went home in October. but I will look forward to going back after the new products are released.
So then i went to the mall to go to Macys, bought nothing. Then to TJ Maxx, Michaels, and marshalls, nothing! i guess thats ok since the exchange is so bad now. And let me say, thank god for my GPS, the thing is amazing! I would still be in Detroit without it, they are doing so much construction around the border area, its impossible to navigate.
Good news is, I did not have to pay duty. In fact, not once at this border have we had to.
Back to work tomorrow.

Decided to change the background to this, because im going to florida in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Claude said...

I'd be so scared venturing off on my own like that!!

Great background Jess!

Ash said...

sounds like you had a fun day of shopping! how far is it to get there?

wish i was going to florida too!!!

oh, and I'm readin the 8th gorgia book, aren't they good!?