BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 16, 2008

More happy days....

Turns out that 90210 season 5 will be released July 29! So soon after season 4, yay!!!

I went on a job interview this past Wednesday, its for the CLSC for their In Home Stimulation Program, I would be going to peoples homes who can't leave their houses, due to certain conditions, and do activities with them. It is for only one day a week, so Im not mad if I don't get it, I still have my lovely job at the store. (card store as my grandpa calls it!) It was my first real interview, and I think it went quite well. I was so nervous because part was going to be in french, but it turns out they only asked me one little question!

The invitations for my grad party are out, im pretty excited. I will be wearing my new black and white party dress that I bought in Florida.

1 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

See - you got through the interview in one piece! LOL! The next one won't seem so hard, now.

You'd better take lots of pics at that party - we want to see your groovy new dress!